At DLSC we believe that every day is an Earth Day and the environment is important because it supports the survival of human beings, and the source of natural resources, supports biodiversity and offers remarkable beauty. Moreover, the environment is responsible for air purification and disaster control. It’s the most worthy gift which was donated to us by the previous generation and which we have to offer for the next generation.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible.
- Avoids the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending invoices and quotes via email as PDF files.
- Recycle equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, giving away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
- We increase the use of renewable energy (Solar Power) in our office thus decreasing the use of conventional electricity supplies.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout and ensuring that computers are shut down after work.
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible, making use of the blank side for notes etc.
- Purchase products made with recycled paper. For example, paper towels, printer paper
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact. For example environmentally safe soaps and detergents.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email.
We Believe: Environment is a gift which belongs to generations to come.